|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (97 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 363369
Property Reference: 363369.
Close to main line railway station 10 minute walk, village green and local amenities
Totally redecorated with fully refurbished bathrooms
Spacious living areas, comprising large lounge and separate large dining room, both with oak flooring
Lovely large kitchen with lots of storage, fridge freezer and oven, spaces for dishwasher and washing machine
Downstairs bathroom with shower, upstairs bathroom with bath and shower
Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
Brand new GFCH
Would suit professional persons
No DSS/Housing Benefit Applicants, students or children
No agency fees
Deposit is £2,025
Bills not included
Reference fees/credit checks £20 per tenant
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,025.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 363369
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32094916122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.