|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 April 2018 (178 days ago)|
- Large four double bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms /Jacuzi
- Downstairs shower room
- fully fitted eat in kitchen diner
- large recption
- Off street parking for three cars
- Private garden
- Easy access to A3
Large four double bedroom house, with off street parking for 3 cars, two moderm tiled bathrooms, one is a Jacuzzi, spacious fully fitted / eat in kitchen diner, with french doors opening to private garden, side access.
four double bedrooms with built wardrobes.
FURNISHED OR PART FURNISHED
Martin way is s short walk to Wimbledon, Morden and Raynes Park,
SHORT WALK TO THE STATION.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 438195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennison Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.