|Added on Rightmove:||24 March 2018 (205 days ago)|
- New Build Designer House
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Luxury Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Double Bedrooms Throughout
- Landscaped Low Maintenance Garden
- Double Glazing, GCH, Utility Room
- Energy Rating - B
This stunning three bed, new build semi detached house is situated in the heart of Nether Edge, finished to a high standard with modern fixtures & fittings throughout including underfloor heating. Open plan living space on the ground floor alongside a superb fitted kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms, luxury bathroom and master bedroom with en suite on the second floor. With landscaped outdoor space and off road parking. Well placed for the increasingly popular Abbeydale Road area & transport links to/from the city centre...Sorry no pets.
£300 including VAT for first applicant
£60 per additional applicant including VAT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64642906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100795008263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.