|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (120 days ago)|
- 985 Sq Ft / 91.5 Sq Meters
- Very Spacious Apartment
- Gloss Fitted Eat in Kitchen
- Private Landscaped Gardens
- Modern Tiled Bathroom with Shower
- Energy Rating: D
A stunning and impressive lateral two double bedroom apartment to rent in East Sheen, filled with light and space along with a communal garden...
A stunning and impressive two double bedroom apartment to rent in East Sheen, filled with light and space.
This is a beautifully presented apartment with high ceilings and a wealth of original features. It has a reception room with a fireplace and original ceiling mouldings and with a wide picture window. There are two large double bedrooms both with high ceilings and carpeted. There is an open plan living/dining area which opens into the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with stylish gloss units, integrated gas hob with electric oven and extractor, dishwasher and washing machine. There is plenty of storage including a utility area with cleverly designed cupboards to house larger items. The bathroom is very modern with a white three piece suite, comprising a vanity unit with mixer taps, low level flush w/c, bath with an overhead shower and attractive wall tiling.
The apartment is located on the second floor and is accessed via a well maintained entrance hall and staircase with a wrought iron balustrade.
Outside there are beautiful landscaped private gardens laid to lawn with mature flowering shrubs. These can be accessed either through communal gates (with security code) at ground level or via a staircase rising to to the back door of the kitchen. Additional benefits include secure covered bike storage areas.
This is a spacious light filled bright apartment offered unfurnished. Ideally this would suit a couple or three people looking for large bedrooms and plenty of space.
East Sheen has many independent boutiques, local shops and restaurants offering a wide range of cuisines. The River Thames is a short walk away with its pretty riverside walks and pubs and larger green spaces can be found at Mortlake Green and historic Richmond Park. The apartment is minutes walk to Mortlake National Rail (Waterloo - 20 mins) and has good bus routes to both Ricmond and Putney town centres.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64656319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1422L2517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, East Sheen - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.