|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (49 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom warehouse conversion.
- One bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Split level
- South Woodford (Central Line)
- *** REDUCED ADMIN FEE ***
- OPEN SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
*** REDUCED ADMIN FEE ***
A unique two double bedroom, one bathroom warehouse conversion. This property features an open plan kitchen/reception room with high ceilings giving a bright and airy feeling throughout. All the bedrooms are situated on the second floor all with their own direct access. The property is ideally located 0.8 miles from South Woodford Station (Central Line) and all the local amenities. Available unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FOR1822603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Made, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.