|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2018 (61 days ago)|
- Modern Refurbished Accommodation
- Luxury Kitchen & Bathrooms
- All Bills Included inc. Internet & TV
- Bright & Spacious Rooms Fully Furnished Rooms
- Minutes from Major Liverpool Hospitals
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Professionally Managed with Communal Area Cleaning
- Post Graduates/Working Only
- Free On Street Car Parking
- Back Garden with Patio Area
A 5* RECENTLY REFURBISHED 6 BEDROOM 4 BATHROOM HOUSE SHARE BENEFITING FROM A LUXURY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS - NO DEPOSIT!
- Contemporary white gloss fitted kitchen featuring granite worktops and quality kitchen appliances
- Bright and spacious communal living area featuring comfy sofas, coffee table and a TV
- Separate dining room with dining set
- 6x good size double bedrooms featuring a wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and a double bed
- En-suite bathrooms to two rooms
- Ground and first floor communal bathrooms featuring bath, shower, wash basin, W/C and chrome towel radiator
- Every room is large, bright and airy
- Back garden with patio area
- Safe and secure property enhanced by smoke alarm system and emergency lighting system
- Ample free on street car parking
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Minimum term 6 months, short and long term tenants welcome
- All bills included (gas, electricity, water, internet, TV licence and council tax)
- Minutes from major Liverpool hospitals
- Easy and direct access to Liverpool city centre and the motorway networks
- Communal cleaning
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Room 1 - let agreed - £65 per week rent - £0 deposit - double bedroom no en-suite (ground floor) - furnished - currently let to a 37 year old male with a role of 'Doctor'
Room 2 - let agreed - £75 per week rent - £0 deposit - double bedroom no en-suite (first floor) - furnished - currently let to a 20 year old female with a role of 'Support Worker'
Room 3 - available - £75 per week rent - £0 deposit - double bedroom no en-suite (first floor) - furnished - available from 02/01/19
Room 4 - let agreed - £90 per week rent - £0 deposit - double bedroom (first floor) - furnished - currently let to a female with a role of 'Masters Student '
Room 5 - available - £90 per week rent - £0 deposit - double bedroom (first floor) - furnished - available now
Room 6 - let agreed - £75 per week rent - £0 deposit - double bedroom no en-suite (second floor) - furnished - currently let to a 22 year old male with a role of 'Hospitality '
Property Type: House Share (6 bedroom, 4 bathroom)
No. of Floors: 4
EPC Rating: E51
Local Authority: Liverpool City Council
Parking: On Street
Outside Space: Patio/Decking, Front Garden, Back Garden
Heating/Energy: Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
Appliances/White Goods: Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Toaster, Kettle
Bills Included: Electricity, Water, Council Tax, Internet, TV Licence, Satellite/Cable TV
What does it cost to move in?
Rent: £282 to £390 per calendar month in advance
Agency Fees: £99 (inc. VAT) per tenant, £60 (inc. VAT) per additional tenant/guarantor (if required)
Agency fees are normally payable upon application, rent is normally payable the day you move in.
Date Available From: Please see 'Room Availability' section
Minimum Term: 6 months
Housing Benefit claimants NOT considered
Guarantor NOT required (subject to referencing)
Pets NOT considered
Smokers NOT considered
Please note: Rooms can only be let by an individual (couples or children are not permitted).
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64674787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atlas Estate Agents, Aigburth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.