|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (233 days ago)|
- Nearly new semi detached house
- Situated in the popular development of Manor Farm
- Offering 2 allocated parking spaces
- Modern and stylish fixtures and fittings
- Wardrobes to the second bedroom
- Spacious lounge with front elevation
- Enclosed rear garden
- French doors from the dining area leading to the patio
- Oven, hob & dish washer included in the kitchen
- Gas central heating
A very well maintained unfurnished 2 bedroom semi detached property. This lovely house is located in quiet cul-de-sac on the delightful Manor Farm Development with easy access to A46 for Lincoln, Newark and A1, Manor Farm is growing and now boasts a mini supermarket/take away/beauty salon and childrens play park.
Julius Way offers an entrance hall, cloakroom, modern fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan, and dishwasher; the dining area boasts French doors leading to a fully enclosed rear garden with delightful patio area. The lounge is large, light and airy decorated in neutral colours.
To the first floor is a master bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes; to the front and a further second bedroom, the bathroom in Julius Way is modern/spacious and stylish with a shower over the bath.
An additional benefit is the lockable shed, perfect for storing a lawnmower and/or bicycles.
This property benefits further from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and 2 allocated parking spaces.
EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64675498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000492311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, South Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.