|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (258 days ago)|
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- CONVERTED ATTIC BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING TO REAR
- REAR GARDEN AND PATIO AREA
- SUPERBLY APPOINTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY
- EASY ACCESS TO MEADOWHALL SHOPPING CENTRE
Superbly appointed and spacious 3 double bedroom mid terrace property in this popular area of Chapeltown. Neutrally decorated throughout, the property features a large modern fitted dining kitchen, front facing lounge with open plan staircase and a good sized bathroom with shower over bath. Upstairs features 2 double bedrooms plus a superb converted double attic bedroom with en suite bathroom. To the rear of the property is a raised patio area, leading to a lawn area and detached garage with parking to the front. Close to local amenities including supermarkets, train station, Chapeltown Park and with easy access to the M1 Motorway, Northern General Hospital, Meadowhall Shopping Centre and Sheffield City Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.