|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (84 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 365454
Property Reference: 365454.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
*Fantastic double rooms in a great professional shared house £75 per week (£325pcm)
*Great double room with shower facilities £80 per week (£350pcm)
* Unlimited FIBRE OPTIC Wireless Broadband
* SKY TV
* Digital TV connection points in all bedrooms
* Fully furnished to an excellent standard
* All bills inclusive - including gas, electric, water and council tax
This is the perfect property for single tenants who work locally, situated in a quiet location, close to local amenities including a large Tesco and just a 5 minute's drive to Manvers.
Great sized double rooms available in an amazing professional house. The room has a Leather effect double bed and mattress, a Mexican pine wardrobe, chest of drawers and bed side table. The room also has a temperature controlled radiator and a tv aerial point.
The toilet/washing facilities include, WC and a wash basin.
Shared facilities include:
*Furnished large open plan lounge/dining room, equipped with a 32” TV, Sky TV, unlimited wireless Broadband, 3 + 2 matching leather sofas, nest of tables and a dining table with chairs which over look the rear garden area.
* A good sized fully kitted out dining kitchen includes breakfast bar with stools, double gas oven with double gas hob, integrated dishwasher, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc.
* A separate utility room with washer/dryer, fridge, freezer and separate sink unit.
The house has a large bathroom with shower cubicle, shower, separate bath, 2 sinks, WC and plenty of cupboard storage space. In addition to the large bathroom,
A cleaner comes out once a month to freshen up the communal areas.
Warmed by full gas central heating with Brand New combi boiler which provides instant hot water on demand and the property is fully double glazed. The house has been recently decorated to a high standard.
Deposit required of £150, which is secured in the deposit protection scheme.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Sorry, no DSS tenants, working tenants only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £325.00 per month (£75.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 365454
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36545428032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.