|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2019 (97 days ago)|
- Spacious 1 bedroom retirement apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen including Neff appliances
- Large lounge with space for a dining table and double glaze
- Modern neutral wet room
- Fitted carpets, wardrobe and curtains.
- EPC RATING B
- Large storage cupboard
- Allocated parking space included in the price
**NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE FOR TENANTS, GREATER PROTECTION FOR LANDLORDS** (please call for more information) A luxurious 1 bedroom apartment in this simply outstanding retirement development which was completed in 2017 and includes a modern fitted kitchen, plenty of storage and two private balconies. This luxurious property is set on the 1st floor and is finished to a stunning specification being sold with all furniture and fixtures as it was originally the show flat. Horizons is a highly contemporary building in this superb location overlooking Poole park and less than a mile from the town centre. There are 60 flats over 8 floors serviced by two passenger lifts, two sets of stairs, security entryphone system with fob openers for the automatic doors. Added benefits include under floor heating system powered by a centralized gas boiler providing low cost heating and Nuaire heat recovery system designed to provide optimised mechanical ventilation with heat recovery. This impressive McCarthy and Stone retirement development is for 70s and over and has many splendid communal facilities. The restaurant serves lunch from 12.30 every day (which can be served as room service if required) and these 3 course meals are less than £4.00 each. There is a communal lounge, a function room, guest suite, spectacular atrium style reception area, beautiful gardens and furnished patios, 2 laundry rooms, refuse room, upper floor viewing room, quiet games room on the second floor and a wellness suite on the third floor for hair, nails and massage. There are 24 hour Duty Managers on hand as well as various Care and Support personnel and an Estate Manager who oversees the overall running. Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P96183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Poole .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.