|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (234 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 365984
Property Reference: 365984.
This is a new luxury top floor 2 bedroomed apartment in the historic former Penistone Grammar School building. Recently converted to a very high standard. It is nearly new and in lovely condition.
It is beautifully appointed at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, yet close to all amenities and the adjacent highly sought after Penistone Grammar School.
The apartment is large, very spacious and bright.
Having its own private entrance door on the ground floor. The front door opens to the private entrance hall on the ground floor, with an open staircase leading up to the first floor landing bedrooms and living areas.
The open plan living-dining-kitchen area is very bright and airy, with dual aspect ceiling height sash picture windows, overlooking the communal gardens and parking area. With connections for the communal satellite system.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped with oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Full gas central heating with a new energy efficient system.
Bedroom 1 is a large double with ceiling height picture windows.
Bedroom 2 is a small double with single picture window.
Bathroom has modern bath, double shower, sink and toilet.
Outside has single well lit private parking space and access to communal garden areas.
No pets allowed or smoking permitted.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £595.00 per month (£137.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 365984
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36598429032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.