|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 May 2018 (59 days ago)|
- CHIC STYLING
- MODERNISED TO HIGHEST STANDARD
- PERFECT BLEND OF PERIOD FEATURES & MODERN COMFORTS
- A MOMENTS STROLL FROM GREEN BANK PARK
- SHORT WALK INTO LEVENSHULME'S VIBRANT VILLAGE CENTRE & TRAIN STATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE AND BEYOND
DON'T HANG AROUND, THIS STUNNING HOME WON'T!
** CHIC STYLING STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGES OF AN INTERIOR DESIGN MAGAZINE ** MODERNISED TO HIGHEST STANDARD THROUGHOUT ** PERFECT BLEND OF PERIOD FEATURES & MODERN COMFORTS ** A MOMENTS STROLL FROM GREEN BANK PARK ** SHORT WALK INTO LEVENSHULME'S VIBRANT VILLAGE CENTRE & TRAIN STATION ** FANTASTIC LOCATION ** EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY CENTRE AND BEYOND ** CATCHMENT AREA FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS **
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Double radiator, wooden, door to:
Lounge - 3.92m x 3.29m (12'10" x 10'10") - PVCu double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, dado rail and picture rail, coving to textured ceiling.
Dining Room - 3.90m x 3.29m (12'10" x 10'10") - PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden floor, dado rail and picture rail, coving to textured ceiling, open plan to kitchen, door to Storage cupboard.
Kitchen - 3.31m x 2.34m (10'10" x 7'8") - Fitted with a matching base and eye level units with worktop space over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to side.
First Floor -
Landing - Wooden floor, dado rail, open plan to Hall, door to:
Bedroom One - 3.80m x 2.75m (12'6" x 9'0") - PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 2.88m x 2.01m (9'5" x 6'7") - PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three - 3.96m x 2.17m (13'0" x 7'1") - PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
Bathroom - Fitted with three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu frosted double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, wall mounted concealed combination boiler.
Outside - Rear yard with double gates for off road parking.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64720564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27742704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.