|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (297 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Character Terraced Cottage
- Kitchen, Reception Room, Family Bathroom
- Great Character Home In Central Location
- Gas Central Heating Close To All Amenities
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Terrace Yard
Lovely terraced house dating from the 1850’s which is simply bursting with character and situated in a desirable Torrisholme location well placed to access the new M6 link road, ‘The Bay Gateway’.
The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms and externally, a pleasant rear yard. The kitchen has a range of wall drawer and base units and is offered with the following white goods: fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave and washing machine. The bathroom is an attractive four-piece suite comprising basin, wc, bath and separate shower. The master bedroom is in the roof and has a stunning stone wall whilst the second bedroom comes with in-built storage cupboards.
To the rear is a private yard with covered area.
Torrisholme is a very popular area and the property is very close to local shops, amenities and the local primary school which has just been rated “outstanding” by OFSTED. There are a variety of local bus routes and superb access to Morecambe, Lancaster and the M6 via the new Bay Gateway.
Available from late April 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64731115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 139193R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.