|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (233 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 366165
Property Reference: 366165.
* £490 per month includes bills** Self contained annex apartment with private entrance in sought after Barlborough (old vilage). Very low runing costs. The annex is located in a quiet house in a quiet street a short walk to the centre of Barlborough and bus stops. There is off road parking. Recently refurbished with neutral colours. Ensuite bathroom. Part furnished. Single occupancy only - no DSS no smoking.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £445.00 per month (£102.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £445.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 29 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 366165
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36616529032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.