|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Impressive five bedroom period house
- Spacious accommodation arranged over four floors
- Modern rear extension creating an open-plan family room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Lower ground floor studio room with kitchen and shower room
- Benefits from a private well maintained garden
- Additional reception room and study
- Excellent location close to the amenities of Roehampton
LONG LET. An imposing five bedroom period house arranged over four floors, boasting a modern extension with contemporary family room/kitchen area, a superb master bedroom with en suite shower room and private garden.
Enviably located moments from the open space of Putney Heath and close to the varied shops and amenities of Roehampton. Well situated for local schools and University of Roehampton London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64747495.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.