|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (998 days ago)|
- Modern One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Double Bedroom
- Piccadilly Basin Location
- Modern Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Close To Piccadilly Train Station
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Close To Manchester's Vibrant Northern Quarter
- Available 15th March 2017
Located in the heart of Piccadilly Basin, Vantage Quay is located just a short walk to Piccadilly train station and the heart of Manchester's vibrant Northern Quarter. The apartment briefly comprises; open plan living/dining area leading to a balcony, luxury fitted kitchen and high specification bathroom with shower. Fully Furnished. Available 15th March 2017.
If you are interested in viewing this property or have a question we are available 8am till late! We will work harder than any agent to ensure you secure the property that's perfect for you at the perfect price for your pocket.
Please call our office on 0161 236 0004 to book an appointment as we would love to help!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64748750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100313001335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckley Frayne, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.