|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (997 days ago)|
- Recently built four bedroom detached family home
- Priors Hall Park Development
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Built in Kitchen Appliances
- Utility Room
- Four good size bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage with Power and Lighting
- Energy Rating B
Simpson West Lettings are delighted to offer for rent this good size four bedroom detached family home which is situated on the highly sought after Priors Hall Park development. The property has many features throughout and proudly boasts to the ground floor, entrance hall with Amtico flooring with a door leading to the down stairs cloakroom also with Amtico flooring and door to a spacious lounge, at the rear of the property is a large kitchen/diner/family room, the kitchen includes built in oven with gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer with a door to the utility room which includes built in washer/dryer. Upstairs there are two double and two single bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. There is a fully enclosed garden to the rear and a driveway leading to a single garage. Viewing is highly recommended. Administration fees applicable. Energy Rating B. £1250 rent includes the added benefit of a regular gardener.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64749533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 8798461651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson West, Corby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.