|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (1006 days ago)|
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Situated on a Corner Plot
- Fitted Kitchen Diner with appliances and patio doors to garden
- Two Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lovely private rear garden
- Garage and Driveway
- GCH & DG - EPC C71
- Available Mid-April- Must be Viewed
** Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House ** Situated on a Corner Plot * Fitted Kitchen Diner with appliances and patio doors to garden * Two Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes * One Single Bedroom * Family Bathroom with shower over bath * Lovely private rear garden * Garage and Driveway * GCH & DG - EPC C71 * Available Mid-April - Must be Viewed
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100418020887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters , Lichfield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.