|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (543 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished to a high standard
- 5 minute walking distance to Bullring, Grand Central Station and Moor St Station
- Walk to Colmore Row, Brindley Place, Barclay Card Arena and Birmingham ICC
- Central location surrounded by shops, restaurants and nightlife
(**PROFESSIONAL LET**) KB Roman City are pleased to present a wonderful 2 double bedroom, luxury apartment available to let in the prestigious St. Martins Gate Development in Birmingham City Centre within 5 minute walking distance of Bullring and Grand Central Station.
St MartinsGate is ideally located on the doorstep of Birmingham's Grand Central station and is one of the only city centre residential developments to be able to provide 5 minutes walking distance into Bullring, Grand Central Shopping Centre, New St, Moor St train station. In addition, the building is a short walk from Birmingham's ICC centre, Barclaycard Arena, Brindley Place, Broad St and many more of the local amenities offer restaurants, shopping, bars and nightlife.
The apartment is set on the Fourth floor overlooking the Bullring and the surrounding New St area with views of the bustling shopping district and city centre surrounding. The property comprises a spacious and airy entrance hallway leading to two wonderfully decorated double bedrooms.
The first bedroom is a large double bedroom that includes full bedroom furniture and large fitted wardrobes. The room also houses an additional storage cupboard that includes a washer/dryer and heating system.
The second bedroom is equally proportioned and provides a second large double bedroom that includes full bedroom furniture and large fitted wardrobes. The bedroom overlooks the bustling New St below with views of Bullring and Waterstones.
The apartment includes a large, spacious main bathroom with a shower and bath with modern features.
Open Plan Kitchen and Living Room
The open plan kitchen and living room is light and airy with modern décor, overlooking the bustling New St below with views of Bullring and Waterstones. The living area includes a leather sofa and light furnishings. The kitchen comprises of a fitted fridge freezer, cooker and hob and general appliances.
*As part of launching KB Roman's new City Centre branch, a promotional offer of FREE* administration fee for tenants is available to respondents of this ad*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SMG01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K B Roman, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.