|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2017 (950 days ago)|
- Large Double room in house share
- 2 bathrooms with extra w.c.
- Close to Salford Royal Hospital
- Close to University
- Close to Media City
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- High Speed Wifi Internet
- Parking Available
- Washer Dryer
- Regular contract cleaner
Smart double bedroom available from 1st July in a professional/mature student house share in Salford.
All the bedrooms are large with double bed, wardrobe, draws, desk and chair and the shared living room hosts snug leather sofas and wall mounted plasma TV. There are 2 shared bathrooms with showers. The oversized fully fitted kitchen hosts all standard appliances.
The pad is positioned in a well-liked area, close to amenities and excellent bus routes and tram route to the university, Salford shopping city and Manchester city centre.
Located close to Salford Royal Hospital and Media City.
Rent Inc ALL Bills, including Council Tax, Broadband Internet, cleaner for shared areas.
Ideal person would be a working professional/mature student who can contribute towards keeping house tidy and respect the other house mates.
Holding deposit is £200, application fee applies.
Sorry no DSS, no Pets, Min term 12 month.
Got a question or want a viewing just give us a call, or complete an enquiry form.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SnugPads, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.