|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (664 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom
- Brand New Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bright & Spacious Reception Room
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Communal Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Excellent Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Offered to the market unfurnished and available now is this stunning, newly refurbished two double bedroom ground floor flat. Located on Cator Road; this property has been finished to a high standard and would make ideal home for a young professional couple.
The accommodation comprises one large bright reception room, good-sized newly fully fitted kitchen with additional storage, one large master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, a further second double bedroom with storage unit and a good-sized brand new three piece bathroom with added storage.
Other benefits include storage in the hallway, double glazing throughout, off street parking and communal gardens to the rear.
The property is well served by excellent transport links including Sydenham Station (London Bridge and East London Line), Penge East Station (Victoria and Blackfriars) and New Beckenham Station (Cannon Street, Lewisham and DLR). Sydenham high street is in walking distance which offers an array of shopping facilities, independent restaurants and cafes. You are also in an ideal location for good primary and secondary schools including the highly sought after Alexandra Primary School, Cator Park pre-school and also Harris Girls’ Academy located on Lennard Road. There are also many green spaces including Alexandra Recreation Ground sports ground.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P205908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Beckenham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.