|Added on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (255 days ago)|
- 3 Bed Unfurnished Home
- Kitchen Diner With Patio Doors To Side Garden
- 2 Double Bedrooms With Built In Cupboards
- Generous Sized 3rd Bedroom
- End Plot Location
- Large Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band A
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazed
- Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- Quick Drive To Newcastle Under Lyme Town Centre
Full Description Newly refurbished 3 bed Semi in Newcastle under Lyme. This property comprises two reception rooms, modern kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property is double glazed throughout and has a good sized garden to the rear. The property is ideally situated between Keele university and science park and Newcastle town centre. Council Tax band A. P3641
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102750002404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rockett Home Rentals Ltd, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.