|Added on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (259 days ago)|
- Extended 3 Bed Semi
- Open Plan into Large Dining Room
- Useful Conservatory Extension
- Medium Sized Front Garden
- Drive for 3 Cars
- Small Enclosed Back Garden
- Good Location at the end of Hazel Drive
- Close to Playing Fields, Local Amenities & Countryside
- Easy access to Chesterfield Town Centre & J29 M1
Extended 3 Bed Semi - Gas Central Heating - Double Glazed - Part Furnished with - Large Newly Fitted Kitchen/ Diner with Gas Cooker, Fridge, Breakfast Bar & Storage Pantry - Open Plan into Large Dining Area - Double Sliding Doors Lead into a Good Sized Lounge with Gas Fire - Useful Conservatory Extension - Hall, Stairs & Landing - 1st Floor Master Bedroom Double - 2nd Bedroom Double - 3rd Bedroom/ Office/ Study Single - Bathroom with Bath, Hand Shower, WC & Wash Basin - Carpets & Cushion Floor - Good Décor - Medium Sized Enclosed Front Garden with Drive for 3 Cars - Small Enclosed Back Garden - Pleasant Views - Good Location at the End of Hazel Drive - Close to Playing Fields, Local Amenities & Countryside - Easy Access to Chesterfield Town Centre & J29 M1
NO HOUSING BENEFIT
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
For Peace of Mind, Castle Estates (Hallam) Limited are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Residential Lettings & Safe Agent Registered.
The photographs show the properties potential, any furniture in the photographs may not be available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64770436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 185772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estates, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.