|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Short walk to Burely Park Train Station
- Four Good Sized Upper Floor Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Redbrick Terrace spread over three floors
- Dining Kitchen with Beech effect units
- Celeb Landlord
- TV & Virgin Box Included
- 10 minute walk to the amenities of Headingley
- Redbrick Managed Property
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
This fantastic through terrace property situated in a cul-de-sac, is in an excellent location with great transport links close by to the city centre and Headingley. Briefly comprising of a large well equipped dining kitchen with laminate flooring, breakfast bar, dining table and chairs, washing machine, and loads of storage space. A very bright lounge with two new sofas, TV and a Virgin box thrown in. Three good size double bedrooms and one three quarter bedroom, all well furnished and offering stripped wooden floors! This property has also been recarpeted throughout, and has also been given a new lick of paint. On street parking and a shop conveniently situated at the end of the road. A great all rounder
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64788646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2498606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.