|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 May 2018 (118 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom flat
- SPECIAL OFFER - 150 POUNDS OFF YOUR FIRST MONTHS RENT!
- Unfurnished, with some white goods
- Great value for money
- Neutral decor
- Parking bays off street
- Spacious lounge
- Built in storage cupboards
- Local supermarket on moments away
- Photos are for illustration purposes
SPECIAL OFFER - 150 POUNDS OFF YOUR FIRST MONTHS RENT!
Sandown is a lovely development located in a quiet, secluded residential area in Monkseaton. West Monkseaton metro station just a short walk away from the property itself, and an excellent choice of local amenities and schools are in the local area. This development is the perfect choice for those who need easy access to the A1, A191 and Newcastle upon tyne.
The lounge has been presented to a lovely standard is a large light and airy room which over looks the front. It comes on an unfurnished basis with space for your own sofas, coffee table and TV. The seperate kitchen has been fitted with light wood units, offering plenty of storage space.
There are two bedrooms, one of which is a double and the other is a single. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes, and there is also a cupboard to the main hallway. The bathroom has been finished and fitted with a light suite to include WC, sink, bath and shower over bath.
This property is a must view, to appreciate the development and space on offer! Excellent value for money!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000356197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Tynemouth Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.