|Added on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Full British Gas Home Care Plan
- Large Living Room/Dinning Space
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Big Utility Room For Extra Storage Of White Goods
- Large Back Garden
- Internal Viewings Recommended
VA Property Consultants are pleased to present this large 2 double bedroom house within walking distance to Leagrave train station.
The property benefits from a lovely through lounge/dinner with two feature fire places. Leading off the dining room is a great family sized fitted kitchen and utility space including a downstairs toilet.
Upstairs is spacious and light and both rooms are well proportioned in size. The family bathroom is clean and fresh and large enough for everyone. Out back you have a large rectangle shaped garden which features a patio section and easy to maintain pebble dash patio area. The garden also includes a storage shed.
The tenancy will include a comprehensive British Gas home care plan which means no worrying about heating, plumbing or leaks. Total peace of mind.
Located walking distance to Leagrave train station and a just short distance from Junction 11 of the M1 and the Luton & Dunstable hospital this great sized property would make a fab living space family or professional sharers.
Call VA now for your viewing!
This property will not be available for long!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64835740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VA Property Consultants, Luton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.