|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Modernised stone end terrace
- Well appointed family dining kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom and En suite shower room
- Flagged enclosed garden area to front, side and rear
- Walking distance of the station
Beautifully improved end terrace property located within this convenient town centre location within easy walking distance of excellent amenities and the railway station with direct links to Leeds and Bradford. INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
Located in this convenient location within walking distance of all amenites including shops, bars, train station etc, this modernised end stone terrace presented to a high standard throughout.
The property briefly comprises: spacious hallway, sitting room with attractive fireplace with electric fire, stylish dining kitchen with access to useful cellar, 2 first floor bedrooms, family bathroom with shower, attic bedroom with en suite shower room, flagged garden area.
At the Station Pub traffic lights in the centre of Guiseley, turn on to Victoria Road. Follow the road until you meet a fork, fork to the right which is Cavendish Road. The property can be found a short way along on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64840999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ILK160416_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Ilkley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.