|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2019 (19 days ago)|
- 1 bed flat
- Newly built - 2018
- Open plan kitchen and living room
Property reference number 5728028. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Newly built apartment - 2018
- 1 previous tenant
- Double glazed
- Band A council tax
- Excellent transport links bus station and train station very short walking distance - perfect for someone reliant on public transport
- Open plan Living room/ kitchen
- New grey carpets
- Newly decorated throughout
- Rent directly from the landlord - no agents
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
- Nice and quiet in a secure gated community
- undercroft parking available
- CCTV on entrance
- Immediately available with fast turnaround of credit checks and tenancy agreement - all done in house by the Landlord
If you have more queries regarding the property or would like to arrange the viewing, the landlord will be able to help yourself with that. In order to get in touch with them, if you are viewing this advert from Rightmove or Zoopla and from a computer, click Request details or if you are viewing it from a phone, then click Email agent.
* Please quote ref. 5728028 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am to 7pm
Sat & Public Holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64841232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5728028_67789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.