|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Ideal family living and entertainment space
- Six well sized bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dinning room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Located near Wandsworth common
- EPC Rating = E
Wonderfully elegant six bedroom, semi detached, family house with extensive entertaining space situated in the prestigious ‘Toast Rack’.
Henderson Road is ideally situated close to the wonderful amenities of Wandsworth Common and the popular Bellevue Road.
There is good transport both by bus on Trinity Road and train from Wandsworth Common station. The area is renowned for its many good schools both private and local.
This superb family home retains many original features with high ceilings and cornices, and boasts flexible and spacious accommodation ideal for both family living and entertaining. The welcoming hallway gives access to the principal reception rooms, together with the converted basement and upper floors. To the front a charming bay windowed drawing room, with a large open fireplace and fitted dwarf cupboards with shelving above. The extended kitchen/breakfast/sitting room has a wide range of units topped with granite, integrated appliances and a large island/breakfast bar. The space has been cleverly designed to allow for a dining table and a generous sitting room/office area which is further extended by French doors opening onto the garden. Off both the hallway and kitchen is a fully equipped utility room and a separate cloakroom.
The lower ground floor has been converted to provide further accommodation comprising a sensational family room benefitting from a large bay window, a built in wooden dance floor and mirrored walls; with fantastic head height throughout. There is also a useful store room/utility.
The pretty south facing garden is ideal for both outdoor dining and family games with a patio and artificial lawn surrounded by a variety of trees and shrubs. There is also useful side access from the front of the house into the kitchen/utility room.
On the first floor is a grand master bedroom with steps down to a luxuriously appointed en suite bathroom and good built in wardrobes. There is a further double bedroom and a study/single bedroom on this level. The upper floors, are ideal for children comprising four further good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. In addition, there is access to extensive loft storage space.
Square Footage: 3,750 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64853284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAL150139_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Wandsworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.