|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Underground
- Residents Lounge and Concierge
- Apartment for the over 50's
- Guest Suite Rental Available
- EPC Rating C
A spacious ground floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with access to communal gardens, residents lounge and on site concierge service. Walking distance to Sunningdale shops and mainline station. Please note this property is available to those aged 50 years and over.
Entrance Hall, Large Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room, Guest Bedroom, Bathroom, Private Balcony, Communal Gardens, Residents Lounge, Concierge Services, Residents Guest Suite, Underground Parking, Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2428107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water-Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.