|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2019 (13 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Home owning guarantor and deposit essential
- Good transport links to the city
- All certificates supplied
Located on a quiet residential street in Anfield this 2 bedroom house would suit a family or professional. There is a lounge and separate reception room with a small kitchen to the rear. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms ( one of which leads through to the bathroom so may suit a young child or as a guest room or dressing room/study) and a white 3 piece family bathroom suite with an electric shower. The house has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout.
A home owning guarantor is essential as is a full up front deposit of £300.00. The successful applicant will require two good referees and proof of current address and income.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS) (PRS005304)
Client Money Protection provided by: National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) (A5084)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 102_PODP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pod Properties Ltd, Allerton Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.