|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2018 (192 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE FROM MID APRIL
- NO AGENCY APPLICATION FEES*
- 2 Large Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Great City Centre Location
- On-Site Management Team
- Flexible tenancy terms
Beautifully presented two bedroom, apartment. Both bedrooms are large and have recently been redecorated.
The kitchen/living room offers plenty of space and light with high quality furnishings and fittings including fully integrated SMEG appliances.
As part of the Waterside development on Gotts Road, the site is conveniently located in Leeds City centre, close to amenities and Leeds Train Station with a dedicated management team based on site to ensure all resident' needs are met.
Waterside is positioned between the river and canal to offer great views from almost every apartment. There's also a private courtyard for residents to enjoy the summer sun.
We have a range of apartments across two blocks which vary in layout, style, size, furnishings and price levels so do get in touch now to discuss the options for your new home.
Secure, underground parking is available under a separate license.
Contact us now for more details and to arrange a viewing.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, water and telephone / broadband.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* Reference fees of £30 per applicant are payable where applicable
As part of the Waterside development on Gotts Road in Leeds City Centre, the site is conveniently located close to amenities and conveniently located for Leeds Train Station; perfect for those working in the city and commuters.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R11104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Waterside Apartments.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.