1 bedroom flat to rent26 South King Street, Helensburgh, G84 7DX
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 August 2018 (43 days ago)|
- Traditional 1st Floor Flat
- Bright apartments in good decorative order
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom, bathroom
- Gas ch. Double glazing. Gardens
Well presented Traditional 1st Floor Flat in a nice location.
The property has some attractive original features which include stripped wooden internal doors and the apartments are all a good size and in good condition.
The full accommodation comprises large hallway, main lounge/living room with space for dining table if required, double bedroom and a modern bathroom.
The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and has large garden area to the rear.
UNFURNISHED and available NOW
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64910371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HW0104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.