|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (217 days ago)|
- Central Headingley
- Fantastic Landlord
- Brand New Refurbishment
- Professionals & Students Accepted
- Modern & Stylish Throughout
- Deposit £1000
- Close To Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Many Shops, Restaurants and Bars
- Contact Us Immediately For A Viewing
Recently Reduced 2-BED FLAT IS LOCATED IN CENTRAL HEADINGLEY, CLOSE TO A PLETHORA OF FANTASTIC SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, CAFE'S, PUBS & BAR'S. IT IS ALSO ON THE MAIN TRANSPORT LINK TO LEEDS CITY CENTRE AND RING-ROAD.
The property is being refurbished to an exceptional standard, whilst retaining many of the building's original features. The property benefits from a mains power shower, LED down lighting throughout, feature plinth lighting and a cashmere memory foam mattress.
We are working on a first come, first served basis with these flats so please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64911280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8238191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.