|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2019 (43 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Kitchen fitted with modern appliances
- Large double bedroom
- Balcony with views
- Up and coming Colindale
- Sleek modern bathroom
- Tastefully decorated and designed
- Northern Line underground station just minutes walk away
Upon entering this first-floor apartment, you're straight away met by the large, bright open-plan living and dining area. At one end of this tasteful, modern space is the fitted kitchen - complete with the latest appliances, as well as plenty of storage space.
There's then the dining area, which comes with a large family sized table - this looks out onto the seating area tailor made for you to unwind at the end of a hard day's work. It's the seating area that leads to this apartment's star attraction. The star attraction is, of course, the balcony - bringing a huge amount of natural light into the room, making the apartment look and feel bigger and more modern. It's perfect for summer nights, and is designed to be as private as possible.
The living area leads into the large and bright double bedroom complete with wardrobe and yet more storage space. Check out the sleek, modern en-suite bathroom too, complete with bath and shower.
As for the location itself, North West London is one of the most exciting areas of growth in the capital - thanks to your proximity to the Northern Line (just a 3 minute walk to Colindale underground station!) it's perfect for those commuting into the heart of the city. Like the sound of it? It's even better on viewing - don't delay!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64916700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101443001094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Hub, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.