2 bedroom flat to rentMaxwell Road, Hartlepool, County Durham, TS25
|Added on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (105 days ago)|
- gas central heating
- upvc windows and doors
- fitted kitchen
- Close to schools, shops and bus routes
We are delighted to be able to offer to the lettings market, this fantastic 2 bedroom first floor flat.
Located in a popular residential area, with superb transport links to Hartlepool Town Centre and other areas. Close to excellent schools such as Rossmere & Grange Primary Schools and Eskdale & Manor Community Academy. Easy access to local shops, medical centre, pharmacy, post office & main supermarkets. Also nearby is Rossmere Skate Park & Public Park.
* Good space over one floor
* 2 Spacious Bedrooms
* Fully fitted kitchen
* Fully fitted bathroom
* Gas powered central heating
* UPVC windows and doors
* On-street parking
* Maintained communal gardens
* 1 weeks rent up front required
* Secure front and rear door entry system
* 24 hour repairs emergency call out included
* Landlord support available throughout the tenancy
* Internal viewing highly recommended
* Dogs/Cats not allowed
Property is suitable for single person or couple aged 18yrs plus.
Preference will be given to applicants with an assessed priority need. Transferring tenants in Band 4 may not be considered.
This property is being advertised within its notice period and may be withdrawn at any time.
Please note that photographs shown on the advert may not be of the actual property and examples may be used.
If you are interested in this property please contact Joy Bishop on 0300 111 1000
If you would like to view any other properties available to let with Thirteen Group please visit www.compasscbl.org.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MaxwellRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Thirteen Group, The Thirteen Group.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.