|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 July 2017 (443 days ago)|
- Own bedroom/ own private bathroom - Rent includes all bills exc Phone
- Second Floor Apartment - Flat share
- Exclusive Harrods Village Development
- Luxurious and modern 2 Beds 2 Bath apartment
- Residents'Swimming Pool
PRICE REDUCTION ! *FLAT SHARE WITH PROFESSIONAL* Rent includes all bills excluding telephone......A large modern and luxurious second floor apartment in the highly sought after Harrods Village Development in close proximity to the River Thames. The applicant will share the apartment with a male professional and will have use of the living room and fully fitted kitchen, their own double bedroom and own bathroom and the leisure club facilities - Harrods Village is an exclusive, secure, gated development which benefits from private landscaped communal gardens, 24hr portage and security, and a superb health complex which includes a 25m swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room and spa bath. Available immediately. Furnished. Tenants fees apply £200 inc VAT for the lease and £30 to reference each Tenant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6324540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Banks Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.