|Added on Rightmove:||14 April 2018 (279 days ago)|
- Available from: 17th September 2018
- Deposit (per person): £425
- 0 WCs, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 2.52km from University of Bristol
- 4.08km from University of the West of England
- 276m from Stapleton Road - Train Station
VIEWINGS COMMENCE MID-JULY
Currently under renovation, once complete this property will offer a modern and stylish home.
The property is offered fully furnished and comprises of:
- Open plan living area
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom Features:
- Bay windowed bedroom
- Off street parking
- Private garden
- Close to Transport Links
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Redecoration throughout
- New floor coverings
- New furnishings
- New GCH and wiring
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property with a 24-hour emergency repairs service. Due to the property still being under renovation, photographs are typical of Grant Property Spec. EPC rating: E.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
2.52km from University of Bristol
4.08km from University of the West of England
276m from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.