|Added on Rightmove:||09 September 2019 (73 days ago)|
- Exceptional penthouse maisonette
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus WC
- Roof terrace, with seating and dining areas and views of the Mall and Buckingham Palace
- Wrap around terrace on eighth floor
- Garaged parking
- 24hr Concierge and lifts
- Comfort Cooling
- Under-floor heating
- St James's Park station (approx 0.1 miles)
- EPC Rating = C
Remarkable 3 bedroom penthouse with stunning roof terrace and enviable views over St. James's Park and Buckingham Palace. 24/7 concierge and within 0.2 miles of St. James's Park station.
A sensational three bedroom duplex apartment on the eighth and ninth floors of this beautiful modern development. It offers fantastic views over St. James’s Park and Buckingham Palace.
The property comprises: 2 emperor size bedroom and one king size bedroom (all with superb built-in storage), 2 bathrooms and additional WC. Reception room with additional side bar area ideal for entertaining, kitchen with high end Gaggenau appliances. Two separate entrances on each respective floor (the intention being one is private and one public), comfort cooling and under floor heating throughout. A large roof terrace in excess of 500 square feet (with stunning views) and also a wrap around terrace on the eighth floor. The property has a full home automation system (heating and lighting), speakers throughout with a simple yet intelligent interface.
Wellington House has a 24/7 concierge. There is garaged parking for 1 car.
Wellington House is a highly desirable residential development in the heart of Westminster which was completed in 2012. Located to the south of St James Park and to the East of Victoria, the property is within reach of the many amenities, restaurants and shops of Victoria, St James’s, Mayfair and Westminster. From the Michelin starred Cinnamon Club, ever popular Royal Quarter Bistro, local boutique Curzon Cinema, Waitrose, M&S, St. James Theatre and Gym Box health club.
Local parklands include: St James Park (approx) 0.2 miles.
Transport Links include:
Circle & District Lines (St James’s Park): approx 0.2 miles
Victoria and mainline rail services (Victoria): approx 0.3 miles
Jubilee Line (Westminster): approx 0.6 miles
Square Footage: 1,845 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64953447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference WSL160004_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.