|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (183 days ago)|
- Modern first floor apartment
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Large double bedroom
- Spacious bathroom with shower over bath
- Allocated parking
- Close to excellent transport links
- Near to large supermarkets
- Offered unfurnished
- Available immediately
- Call now to view
Medlock Place is ideally located close to excellent public transport links and local amenities. The popular metro link is just a 5 minute walk away which offers regular trams into Manchester City Centre and further afield. Droylsden town centre also offers various shops and there is a large Tesco within walking distance.
This first floor apartment has a large open plan living and kitchen area with large windows flooding the room with natural light. There is a spacious double bedroom and a large bathroom complete with shower over the bath. The property is offered unfurnished and available immediately.
Referencing and Reservation Fee (1 person) ................ £324.00
Referencing and Reservation Fee (2 person) ................ £396.00
Photographs are for illustration purposes online.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000495951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Denton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.