|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (212 days ago)|
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED UNIQUE TOWNHOUSE
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- AVAILABLE END OF MAY 2018
- ROOF TOP TERRACE WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
- EPC RATING BAND
An Immaculate Furnished Town House located in the prestigious Cardiff Pointe development, offering unique views across Penarth Marina and beyond. Finished to a high specification and extended over three floors the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, study, cloakroom/WC and utility room. Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting area plus lounge with balcony to the first floor. To the second floor are three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room plus family bathroom. Patio to rear plus roof top terrace with panoramic views. Integral garage and driveway. The property further benefits from intercom system, oak wood staircase and anti-terrorism doors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101298013960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MGY, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.