|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (182 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
X1 Spinner House - This top floor two bedroom furnished apartment with Quays views has a double master bedroom with ensuite, very large second bedroom and a balcony. Walking distance to Salford Quays tram stop and Media City. Six month tenancy available. This property is available now.
X1 Spinner House - 2 Bedroom with Balcony
** Half Price Booking Fee Limited Time Offer**
- Idyllic Salford Quays location
- Two Bedroom apartment
- Available Now
- Balcony with Quays views
- Secure parking available
- Ideal for students and working professionals
- Hyperoptic internet available
- Free access to X1 Gym
- Fully Furnished
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within working distance
- Only 10 minute walk from Salford Quays or Exchange Quay tram stop
- Tesco Express nearby
- Commutable to Manchester City Centre
- Walking distance to Media City
- Referencing fee dependent on number of tenants and tenancy length
- In the event you need a guarantor there is a £50 fee to reference the guarantor
- Deposit (which is refundable at the end of tenancy following on from a property inspection) is one months rent
- All deposits are entered in to a government protected scheme (DPS)
- Booking Fee of £175
- Rent is £850pcm
- Bills are not included in the rental price
- Car parking available at an additional £50 per month
- Minimum residential tenancy is 6 months
On site video tour available here: https://x1lettings.com/property/residential/manchester/x1-spinner-house-two-bedroom-apartment/video/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MCH180089_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by X1 Lettings, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.