|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (207 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Benefits from a superb south-facing balcony
- Fantastic location close to Putney town centre
SHORT LET. Situated in the heart of Putney, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation benefiting from recent refurbishment thoughout, with 23' reception room/kitchen, two bathrooms and south-facing balcony.
St Johns Avenue is conveniently situated just moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants available in Putney town centre, and within easy reach of Putney Heath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64972165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1062943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.