|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom third floor apartment with lift
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Fabulous reception room with dining area
- Modern open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe
- Contemporary shower room with additional en suite
- High ceilings and original features throughout
- Moments from the green and open spaces of Hyde Park
LONG LET. Set within a stunning period property with lift, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an open-plan and spacious interior, en suite bathroom and an impressive walk-in wardrobe.
Inverness Terrace is a residential street situated off Bayswater within easy reach of the green open space of Kensington Gardens and the extensive shops and amenities on Queensway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64972291.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.