|Added on Rightmove:||19 April 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom flat
- Styish decor and wood floors
- Stylish modern fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Good sized second bedroom with built in storage
- Stunning Notting Hill Gate location
LONG LET. Set within an imposing period terrace in an amazing Notting Hill Gate location, this charming two bedroom flat also benefits from bright, well arranged living space including a stylish kitchen and a walk-in wardrobe.
Clanricarde Gardens is enviable located moments from the fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants of Notting Hill Gate as well as the wide open spaces of Hyde Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64972303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1063198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.