|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Balcony with views of the communal gardens and River Thames
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good sized second double bedroom
- Contemporary second bathroom suite
- Moments from the many amenities of Wandsworth Town
- 24-hour concierge
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom apartment (with lift and porterage) features a spacious reception room leading out to a west-facing balcony with views of the communal garden and the River Thames.
Set within Bluewater House, a prestigious riverside development, the property is well located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Old York Road, while the amenities of Wandsworth and Clapham Junction are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64974457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1063257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.