|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (74 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 375751
Property Reference: 375751.
1 bedroom penthouse apartment
Ideally suited to a town centre professional, couple or mature student.
Bowkers Row, Bolton for rental on an Assured Short hold Tenancy (AST). This is a brand new build penthouse apartment, fitted out to a luxury standard and situated in the heart of the Bolton Town Centre. The apartment is fully furnished to an extremely high standard, complete with LED lighting, Double and secondary glazing, energy saving electric heating and hot water. All living rooms, bedrooms and communal areas are carpeted to a high standard, with bathroom and kitchen floor covering finished in a high grade vinyl.
Lounge: The property has a light and spacious lounge furnished with a comfortable two and three seater sofa. Internal wiring is already provisioned to allow for television, radio, etc
Kitchen: Fitted with: White gloss units, washer, fridge, freezer, over, hob, extractor and ample storage.
Master bedroom: Spacious and furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe and ample space for a desk, etc.
Bathroom: Furnished with shower cubicle & electric shower, controllable heating, on demand hot water and stylish tiles to match the surroundings.
Security: 24 hour CCTV monitors the communal areas, bike store and bin store. The apartment is also fitted with a telephone door entry system to maximize your privacy and security.
Cycle store: If you get around the town on a bicycle, the apartment comes with a secure bike store on the ground floor.
Broadband: We provide free broadband to our residents.
Communal areas: all communal areas are cleaned and maintained by the landlord
Community: Bowkers Row is in an excellent location for the Town Centre, University and Colleges. The bus and train stations are close by and easy to walk to. The apartment is also conveniently located near to the towns best hot spots, night clubs, Panda Coffee Co, shops, bars and restaurants.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 375751
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37575120042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.