|Added on Rightmove:||20 April 2018 (237 days ago)|
- Referencing £72 Per Person £210 Admin Fee Per Property*
- Deposit £750*
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- uPVC Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- City Centre Location
- *Further Fees May Apply See http://www.newtonfallowell.co.uk/lettingsfees/lincoln
A Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House situated in walking distance of the City Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises Lounge, Reception Room, Kitchen and Bathroom to the ground floor with Two Bedrooms to the First Floor. Outside there is a rear yard area. It should be noted the property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. No pets, smokers, DSS or housing benefits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64986388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3242014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Lincoln .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.