|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 April 2018 (241 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 357499
Property Reference: 357499.
Marylands Road W2
• A superb 2 Bedroom flat (without living room) or 1 bedroom with living room (whatever suits your preference)
• Situated in the exclusive area of Maida Value
• Located on peaceful road
• Fantastic location – only 10 minutes away from Central London
• Royal Oak Underground Station (Hammersmith & City Lines) 9 minutes walk away or 7 minute bus ride
• Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) 10 minutes walk away or 8 minute bus ride
• Westbourne Park Underground Station (Hammersmith & City) 10 minutes walk away
• Maida Vale Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) 14 minutes walk away
• Sainsbury’s supermarket 7 minutes walk away
• Waitrose 10 minutes walk away
• Other local attractions include Regents Canal and the excellent leisure facilities at Paddington Recreation Grounds.
• Local restaurants and shops located 1 minute walk away
• Bus stop 2 minutes walk away from the property
• Ideal for Students and professionals
• Sleek fully fitted kitchen with brand new appliances
• First floor of a Victorian Period Building
• Newly decorated and in great condition
• 15 minutes away from Paddington Hospital, so ideal for Healthcare staff and Medical students
• Separate Kitchen and separate Bathroom
• Newly-fitted Victorian windows
• Quiet block
• Wooden floors throughout
•Rare opportunity & available immediately
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,343.33 per month (£310.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,860.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 357499
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35749910032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.