|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 April 2018 (241 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 375202
Property Reference: 375202.
Stivichale, 4 bed, 2 bath, terraced house. On the doorstep of Memorial Park.
Off road parking, Lounge, diner, modern kitchen with double range and appliances - washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
3 bedrooms to first floor, 4 piece bathroom with shower cubicle, wc, sink and bath.
Stairs on landing to 2nd floor dormer loft conversion, 4th double room with ensuite bathroom.
Garden to rear with pond, lawned area and shed.
Stivichale primary school and Finham Park secondary school catchment area.
Available June 2018.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 11 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 375202
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37520219042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.